Cardiac Care Services at Home
When you are recovering from a cardiac procedure or living with conditions like congestive heart failure or high blood pressure, you may need additional care to get back to doing the things your love. Our skilled nurses provide the specialized cardiac care you need to regain your independence.
In-Home Cardiac Care For:
- Heart failure (HF)
- Angina pectoris
- Acute myocardial infarction (MI or AMI)
- Ischemic heart disease
- Tachycardia/Atrial fib
- CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft)
- Angioplasty and stent placement
We provide care centered on your needs and abilities. We’re here to help you recover to the fullest extent possible as quickly as your treatment allows.
Benefits of Cardiac Care
- Fewer hospital visits
- Improved quality of life
- Better health outcomes
- Greater education for the patient and family
- Improved coordination with healthcare providers
- Assistance with identifying community services
Cardiac conditions are often serious and require personalized treatment plans. The good news is that it’s never too late to care for the heart. Making healthy lifestyle changes, taking medication and practicing good self-care are ways to improve quality of life.
Why Use Prime?
- We are a Certified Home Health Care Agency.
- We provide tailored care to our clients individual needs.
- Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our agency accepts Medicare, Medicaid and other commercial insurances.